Normal function of the immune system. Reduction of tiredness
and fatigue. Antioxidant activity.
Composition with high content of vitamin C and D3, enriched with fresh
freeze-dried rose hips and aronia.
Ingredients that contribute to:
• the normal function of the immune system (vitamins C, D*)
• the protection of cells from oxidative stress (vitamin C*)
• normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• the process of cell division (vitamin D*)
• the maintenance of normal muscle function, teeth and bones (vitamin D*)
• normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and to normal blood
calcium levels (vitamin D*)
*Official health claims from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Rose hips is one of the richest sources of vitamin C with strong antioxidant
activity and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it helps strengthen the
immune system and also has diuretic properties, cleaning the urinary system.
Aronia is a well-known superfood with high levels of antioxidants.
1 tablet daily, preferably after the meal
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements do not replace a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure a human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or experiencing health problems. Keep away from little children in a cool and dry place at room temperature (max 25oC).
||Amount per Serving:
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
||50mcg (2000 IU)
|Rose Hips (Rosa canina) fresh freeze dried powder
|Aronia melanocarpa Organic fresh freeze dried powder
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
** NRV: Not established
SE Kulling, et al., Chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa) – A review on the characteristic components and potential health effects, Planta Med, 2008 Oct;74(13):1625-34. doi: 10.1055/s-0028-1088306.
Chrubasik, C., at al., S. The evidence for clinical efficacy of Rose hip and seed: a systematic review. Phytother Res 2006;20(1):1-3